Off Topic

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ErinP, Jun 2, 2014.

1. ErinP

ErinP 8-bit Member

When you're off topic you're on topic ;) Now flood this thread with junk! :D

2. c_t_f

c_t_f Minecraft Staff Staff Member

[​IMG]
    So how are those video computer games and nintendos

@CTF@

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. ErinP

ErinP 8-bit Member

I knew someone would post here eventually XD I'm giving you a little medal for that!

4. c_t_f

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUMMER SALE :D :D :D :D :D

6. p4malara

p4malara Administrator Staff Member

SUMMER SALE IS RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    already bought Sleeping Dogs, Planetary Annihilation, Mount Blade Collection, Papers Please, and many more are soon to be bought cuz its just soooooooooo cheap!

7. EasyBake

EasyBake Next Generation

ive gotten garry's mod and Borderlands 2 so far!

8. friedonionjuice

friedonionjuice 8-bit Member

I just need to jump in a cold waterfall

9. casey1173

casey1173 Minecraft Staff Staff Member

Skyrim Legendary Edition, Castle Crashers, Dungeon Defenders, and Magicka :D

10. c_t_f

R.A.G.E., Skyrim Legendary Edition, and They Bleed Pixels :-o

@CTF@

• Like Like x 1
  11. Jfraustz

Jfraustz Next Generation

I went to bed for 18 hours... Like what.

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Gorep1xel

Gorep1xel Initiate

You lucky people with ye fancy PCs, I barely can run Minecraft, much less MMORPGs I like like Ragnarok Online

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

'Murica!!!

"A nine year-old girl in the US has killed her shooting instructor by accident while being shown how to use a high-powered submachine gun."
    > Website <

14. Zreen

Zreen 8-bit Member

It goes with the risk. The fault doesn't rest entirely on the girl, or the instructor, or the practice of teaching children how to use guns (which I support, I myself was taught at a young age), but rather a combination of circumstances that led to the Uzi being uncontrollable when fired in Automatic mode without proper preparation for recoil. Teaching how to use weapons requires trust, and accidents do happen. This one unfortunately will fuel both sides of the so-called 'gun debate' and just bring up the same key points over and over again on 24/7 news networks because now they have something to talk about other than Ferguson, Iraq, Syria, Obama, and whatever random shit cnn comes up with every now and again.

15. Silverdust1

Silverdust1 Next Generation

Well...If you ask me, I think that it's really, really dumb and pathetic that children at that age, are being taught how to use guns. They should be outside, playing with ghetto barbie dolls and shit, not playing with guns XD

16. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

On the topic of that girl killing the instructor, the blame lies with both the parents and the range itself. For those of you who don't know me, I'm not some left wing extremist who thinks guns should be banned entirely. I am actually a gun enthusiast and own a couple handguns myself (S&W .357 Magnum & Glock 17 9mm), but the lack of common sense with these two parties just completely blows my mind (sorry for the bad turn of phrase there). This is a weapon that fires 600 rounds/minute and can be hard to control even for adults who don't have proper training/exposure to these fully automatic weapons, let alone a 9 year old girl who definitely doesn't have the strength or training to handle such a weapon. These adults who think that guns are toys and have the mindset of "Oh wouldn't it be so cute to get a picture of little Susie shooting a military grade weapon" are making the rest of us responsible gun owners look bad. That man did not deserve to die, and a little common sense on the part of the parents and the rangemaster would have prevented this entire incident from happening.

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. c_t_f

It's FINALLY the first day of autumn! October's in about a week, and I can't wait for Halloween. [​IMG]

@CTF@

• Like Like x 1
  18. Link

Link Administrator Staff Member

Trying to think of some cool GCW decorations for Halloween :3 We should also play some Scream Fortress ;D

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. IAmKira

IAmKira Next Generation

I can't wait to see what you come up with :D

20. xLon3_Wolfx

xLon3_Wolfx 8-bit Member

You mean like for the website? If so, that would be cool to see :3